Sunday, November 16, 2014

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

We are halfway through November and I am no where near halfway through my NANOWRIMO story. Don't think I'll be getting that winner badge this year but that's okay because the reason is  for the slow writing is that I have so many writing projects going on simultaneously  all at various stages and with spring or summer deadlines. Not to mention an online writing class, acting classes and the preparations for my part in the local production of The Streetcar Named Desire.  The Holidays are coming up as well so time for shopping and baking must be made.
 In addition to that Fayetteville has its Dickens Holiday Festival the day after Thanksgiving which includes the opening of the yearly production of The Christmas Carol, I'll be manning my usual Front of House position as Concessions Manager I am booked up for that weekend as well as the next 2.
Current projects:
Chasing Rainbows- Play for stage- what happens when 2 theater students fall in love and then find out that their individual dreams send them in opposite directions. Can their love survive?
The Witch and the Warrior- (working title) Screenplay in pre-production
Immortal Summer- Novel (nano)
Beyond the Legend- the revision of my first novel (making improvements) which is now off the market for now.
Streetcar Named Desire- playing the Flower Selling Lady.
Researching next story- Movie? Book? yet undecided- a story of Gen. Sherman's march on Fayetteville, NC. The destruction of the town and the arsenal during the American Civil War from the eyes of a teenage girl who poses as a boy to join in the fight.

Whatever Holiday you celebrate I hope it's a good one.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment